Glass Pool Fences Australia
Edesign International Trading as Glass Pool Fences
ABN: 4170 0457 661
Victoria Office: 03 9018 9199
QLD Office: 07 3139 1199
NSW Office: 02 8004 1811
SA Office: 08 7221 2799
WA Office: 08 6188 3399
Fax: +61 7 5570 2840
Hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm AEST
QLD Office Unit 3, 17 Karp Ct, Bundall, QLD 4217
PO Box 7414 GCMC QLD 9726
Payments via phone. What are my options?
If you phone an order we can process Visa, Mastercard & AMEX only.
Credit Card processing over the phone is only available on weekdays between 8am to 4pm AEST.
You can purchase goods and pay via Suncorp Internet Payment Service which provides a secure virtual point of sale gateway to accept and process Internet payment transactions. For Australian & NZ buyers only. They accept Visa, Mastercard & AMEX.
Payment via Paypal
Paypal is a good option for both buyer and seller as it offers significant fraud protection. However it does take more time to setup as a new user than Paymate.
For Overseas Buyers
For overseas buyers Paypal is the only option we accept. Paypal also supports a wider range of credit cards including Amercian Express.
Payment via Direct Deposit
Acct: Glass Pool Fences Australia
BSB : 484799
AcctNo : 053 657 086
Note: Please include your order number in the comments or reference area when depositing. If your banking institution does not include this facility please send an email to accounts stating your order number so we can process your order immediately.
Cheque & Postal Order
Simply send a copy of your order with cheque or postal order to the address below:
Glass Pool Fences Australia
PO Box 7414
GCMC, QLD Australia 9726
Note: Please include your order number in the letter. If you do not have an order number please call us.
Our fright charges include packaging, pallet, freight, insurance and gst. Click here to view our freight charges.
Glass Pool Fences Australia has the right to assess the age and condition of returned merchandise prior to offering a repair, There is no return on glass, please read the warranty on glass. Unless the merchandise is deemed a genuine manufacturers fault exchanges and refunds may not be provided.
Standard manufacturing warranty of 12 months applies for all component hardware only, it does not cover any costs for reinstallation etc., There is no warranty on glass as such - however, we do have insurance on shipping and all panels must be inspected prior to acceptance from the courier. Once the goods are signed for they are deemed as accepted in good order and responsibility of the glass is passed to the owner (refer to the attached delivery instructions as well).
- By visiting and/or using the CatchOfTheDay.com.au website, associated services and functionality ("the website") you agree to be bound by this user agreement ("agreement").
- This agreement is formed between you and Edesign International Trading as Glass Pool Fences (ABN 4170 0457 661) of QLD Office Unit 3, 17 Karp Ct, Bundall, QLD 4217 Australia ("us", "our", "we"). "you", "user", "member" and "visitor" means anyone who visits this website.
- If you do not agree to any provisions of this agreement, you must not use the website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this agreement from time to time at our sole discretion. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but we will endeavour to alert you to any significant changes. Nevertheless, you should check our published agreement and policies from time to time to acquaint yourself with the current version.
- By making an on-line purchase you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you:
- are over eighteen (18) years of age, and/or
- are entering into a legal contract with us.
- Should we suffer any loss or damage, as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to take legal action and seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
Supply of services to You / Termination
- We aim to provide a positive experience for all users and members. Accordingly, we reserve the right to change (ie alter, remove or add functionality) the website at any time. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access the website in the same way or with the same equipment or software you used prior to the change.
- We may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to the website to you, or to visitors or members generally, at our discretion and without prior notice to you.
- We will provide services with due care and skill but we do not warrant that our services will be provided without fault or disruption. To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
- you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, and use of, the website;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website;
- any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party; and/or
- the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of any product or service of any linked sites. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the website or any linked website or featured in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third party providers of products and services.
- We do not take responsibility for direct or indirect damages, or consequential losses suffered by use of fraudulent or unauthorised web address. The only authorised access point is http://www.glasspoolfences.net.au with no characters before or after "http://www.glasspoolfences.net.au".
- Where any law implies a warranty into this agreement which may not be lawfully excluded then to the extent allowed by law, our liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to:
- in the case of goods:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- in the case of services:
- the resupply of our services, or
- the payment of the cost of resupply of our services.
- in the case of goods:
Use of services by you
- You agree to use the website only for purposes that are permitted by:
- this agreement;
- any applicable law or regulation; and/or
- generally accepted practice or guidelines.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of the Website by any means other than through the interface provided by us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the website or the servers and networks that host the website.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the website or the content therein.
- You agree not to use, copy, distribute or commercialise content except as permitted by this agreement, by law or with our prior written consent.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Information on this Website
- Information about products (ie goods and services) on the website is based on material provided by suppliers and product manufacturers.
- You understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
- Orders placed by you are offers to purchase particular product under the terms and conditions in this agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason) including, but not limited to, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or product description, or an error in your order. In the event that we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
- The prices of products, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable.
- Prices are current at time of display but are subject to change.
- All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch. Please read the Payment section of the website for payment options.
- If your payment is not received or declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot hold product against your order.
Supply of product
- Subject to this agreement, we will supply to you the products shown on your order confirmation.
- You understand that we will use our best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for dispatch and delivery, however many factors can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- Please read the Delivery section of the website for delivery options and details.
- We do not allow personal pick up, unless organised and authorised by a member of our sales team.
Risk and Title
- We retain ownership of goods until payment is received in full.
- Risk in goods, such as loss or damage, passes to you upon delivery.
Change of mind returns / Store credit
- Your satisfaction is our number one priority however, please choose carefully as we do not refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected.
- Please contact us via email to obtain a Return Authorisation Number as no returns can be accepted without one.
Statutory Conditions and Warranty / Refunds
- Please refer to the Warranty & Returns above.
Links to third party websites
- The Website may include links to other websites, content or resources. These linked websites, content or resources may be operated by third parties and we may have no responsibility or control over them. The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse the linked website, content or resource. You acknowledge that we have not reviewed any of these third party websites, content or resources and we are not responsible for the material contained therein.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features.
- Other trade marks used on the website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
- You may not modify or copy the layout or appearance of the website nor any computer software or code contained in the website. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the website.
- If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved products or services we provide.
Transfer and Assignment
- In the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our business or this website to a third-party, we reserve the right, without giving notice or seeking consent, to transfer or assign the personal information, content and rights that we have collected from you and any agreements we have made with you.
- You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of this agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under this agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland, Australia.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under this agreement, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under this agreement will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by Suncorp and Paypal external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the Suncorp and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- Our server may log details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your order/enquiry, any orders you place and information about the products sold by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to or we have told you we will;
- it is required or authorised by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us.
- Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email using our help centre or by writing to us.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
Does the pool fence comply with Australian standards?
The pool fence has been designed so when installed correctly it will comply with Aus standards for Pool Fencing.
Does the pool fence comply with Local Council requirements?
Local Councils follow the Australian Standards guidelines, however it is always best to check with your Local Council for any special requirements.
What height is the pool fence?
The standard height requirement is 1200mm. Our fences have a finished height of 1220mm. In some circumstances you may need to have a greater height to conform to Australian standards. See installation guidelines/instructions and always check with your local council.
How strong is the glass?
The glass is Clear Toughened Safety Glass. The glass is made in Australia to Australian Standards. It is very strong and impact resistant. If, in the highly unlikely instance a piece of the glass does break, it will do so, into many small and therefore less harmful pieces.
How safe is the gate on the pool fence?
The gate exceeds the Australian Standard. Our Pool Safety Latch is positioned in such a way that it is extremely hard for young children to gain access to your pool.
How easy is the fence to install?
The fence will come with full installation instructions. With basic tools and a little handyman experience you will be able to easily install our fence. For those who are scared by the mere mention of the word instructions, we do have recommended installers in most areas.
What do I get with my pool fence kit?
You will receive - Posts, Toughened Glass Fence Panels, Toughened Glass Gate, Hinges and hardware, Magnetic Pool Safety Latch, Glazing Rubber, Post Caps, Post Dress Rings. Installation Manual can be downloaded from our installation page.
What size is the gate?
Our standard gate is 850mm wide in 6mm glass. The gate opening is 870mm wide. A standard door opening in a house is 800mm.
Why do you use a Powdercoat finish on your posts?
Powder Coating is one of the most durable exterior finishes available. It is used on many metal items which are exposed to the weather. Powder coating is the best way to insure durability, weather resistance and colour retention. The finish is applied as a powder, electrostactically and baked in an oven. In effect, the outside layer of the metal fuses with the melted powder forming a hard, weather-resistant finish. If the coating is damaged, you can simply touch it up with a spray pack.
Can the fence be attached to a timber deck?
Yes. The posts will require special bases attached to them to facilitate attachment to the timber decking.
Can the fence be attached to concrete and tiles?
Yes. Holes need to be core drilled through the tile and concrete. The posts are then fastened into these using a special cement based grout.
Can the fence go into my garden bed or lawn?
Yes, put in concrete pads and then install as per tile concrete.
How long will it take to get my pool fence?
Depending on your location and fence requirements, you can expect delivery of your pool fence from 14 to 21 working days from when the order is placed. 10 working days is our normal delivery time.